MITCHELL TENPENNY DELIVERS CHRISTMAS EARLY WITH RELEASE OF Nov 19, 2021 11:49:29 GMT -6
Post by Scully on Nov 19, 2021 11:49:29 GMT -6
CLICK HERE TO SHOP A NORTHWOODS COUNTRY CHRISTMAS…
Riser House/Columbia Nashville and multi-platinum #1 hitmaker Mitchell Tenpenny has an early Christmas gift for his fans as Naughty List is out today! The 11-song Christmas album is available to stream and download on all digital music platforms and physical copies of the project are out today as well. Get Naughty List HERE .
“I love everything about the Christmas season,” says Mitchell. “Celebrating and hanging out with family and friends. I hope Naughty List will help my fans get into the spirit of the season a little early this year.”
Produced by Mitchell, Jordan M. Schmidt and Lindsay Rimes, Naughty List contains all seven songs on Mitchell’s Neon Christmas released in 2020, as well as four additional tracks including two originals co-written by Mitchell, “Don’t Hang The Mistletoe” and “I Hope It Snows.”
In honor of the album release, Mitchell posted some throwback Christmas photos on Instagram.
Naughty List Track Listing:
1. Neon Christmas (Mitchell Tenpenny/Lindsay Rimes/Matt Rogers)
2. Snow Angels (Mitchell Tenpenny/Ernest Keith Smith/Rafe Tenpenny)
3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Hugh Martin/Ralph Blane)
4. Naughty List (Mitchell Tenpenny/Andy Albert/Jordan Schmidt)
5. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (Sammy Cahn/Jule Styne)
6. Don’t Hang The Mistletoe (Mitchell Tenpenny/Kyle Clark/Jordan Schmidt)
7. Joy To The World (Public Domain)
8. Jingle Bell Rock (Joe Beal/Jim Boothe)
9. Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town (J. Fred Coots/Haven Gillespie)
10. I Hope It Snows (feat. Meghan Patrick) (Mitchell Tenpenny/Jeff Cibulka/Meghan Patrick)
11. O Holy Night (Public Domain)
The Christmas music follows Mitchell’s Midtown Diaries EP released in September. The EP contains his current radio single "Truth About You" which became the largest streaming debut of his career garnering 2.5 million streams in its first three days of release. The song has now garnered more than 35 million total on-demand streams and is one of the top 20 most-streamed tracks of all current airplay singles.
About Mitchell Tenpenny
Since the release of his debut single, “Drunk Me,” Riser House/Columbia Nashville artist Mitchell Tenpenny has set new standards for breakout success in country music. The 2X Platinum-certified, No. 1 hit that has amassed over 500 million on-demand streams was taken from his introductory 2018 album, Telling All My Secrets, and earned him the best first week showing for any major label country debut LP. Since that time, the “winning” singer (the New York Times ) was nominated for New Male Artist of the Year at the ACM Awards and Breakthrough Video (“Drunk Me”) at the CMT Music Awards and saw his “Alcohol You Later” and “Anything She Says” singles certified gold.